We sell a large selection of new, scratch & dent and refurbished electric stoves from all major brands. All units come with a 30 to 90 day limited warranty. New appliances come with 1 year CPS manufacturer warrannty. Units sold "In The Box New" come with 1 year manufacturers warranty.
30 to 90 Day Limited Warranty
- Non Transferable
- Free Repairs on: Belts, Clutches, Shocks, Lid Switch, Door Switch, Pressure Valves, Water Valves, Rollers, Couplings, Aggitators & Aggitator Dogs.
- One Time Repairs On: Fuses, Thermostats, Fans, Defrost Timer, Defrost Heater, Thermo Disc, Relays, Door Gasket, Defrost Board $100 and up.
- Warranty on ice makers and dispensers on units $400.00 and up.
- We do not warranty, lights, drawers, shelves, filters, eyes and bake/broil elements.
- We offer 1 free water valve if damaged due to well water.
- Free Labor ONLY on boards, timers, motors, transmissions or compressors. Customers pays for part if swap out is not available. Should it be of less value than the cost of the repair ithe Owner/Manager will decide if a swap out is neccessary. If a swap out occurs it is important to note that you may not receive the exact unit in return but it will be a unit of equla value.
CPS 1 Year Warranty
Appliance Center covers the first 30 days. CPS warranty company covers the remaining 11 months on the 1 year warranty. We will register your unit/units for you and a warranty card will nbe issued and availible to you upon your request for pickup.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Units sold "In The Box New" are units that will be registered through the manufacturer. Please make every effort to register these as soon as possible to retain your warranty, this is the customers responsiblity. If there is a problem with your unit once you bring it home, the manufacturer MUST BE contacted to resolve the issue. The Appliance Center CAN NOT in any way be involved with any issue that you have with the unit after purchase as it will VOID your warranty.